St Andrew’s Hospice
St Andrew’s Hospice is Lanarkshire’s only specialist Hospice providing multidisciplinary support for patients, families and carers in the following areas:
- 30 inpatient specialist palliative care beds
- Crisis Management Respite care services for specialist palliative care patients
- Outpatient and community support at home services for specialist palliative care patients
- Grief and Bereavement Support Services
- Specialist Palliative care liaison service across the three NHS Lanarkshire hospitals.
Our next event....
Sign up for the experience of a life-time in support of your local hospiceFind out more